Wednesday, November 21, 2007

The Signal Of Joy

One year back I was in New Delhi for a training in my company
which deals in Telecom software.
During that time, we all people went to a Disco for party which
was titled 'CDMA'. I was accompanied by people from
different parts of India and we had loads of fun.

I wrote a poem in that clamorous environment which is a
mixture of telecommunication and literature.

Emotions pouring through the body,
Feelings are sublime.
Warm triggers flowing in the neural structure;
Only frequency of joy varying with time.

Music beats analogous to discrete signals,
Welcome transforms cherished in life.
Cerebrations vanishing to a point;
Smothered by a 'jovial' knife.

People involved in convergent talk,
Multiplexing the threads of happiness.
Frequencies of different directions
Encoding India into a sense of oneness.

The techies emulating the demigods,
Their schemes - GSM, Telephony & CDMA.
Scenario reliquishing the mind;
Enjoyment - The synonym is CDMA.

Anand Bora

3 comments:

Kim said...

I love this poem Anand....
would I be able to put this on my poetry /art blog PoeARTica....with one of your images and a short bio.....you can email me at kim[at]laketrees1.com with the info if you are interested...
have a great day !!!

anandi said...

Thanks a lot Kim!
I'll.
:-)

laketrees said...

I have copied this poem and will post tomorrow at PoeARTica Anand....
you can send your image by email to me if you wish..
your poetry is very impressive !!!.....

Support Wikipedia