Thursday, July 12, 2007

The child in us

Pic Source : http://www.flickr.com/photos/hindugods/508166226/in/set-72157600005397920/

Yesterday I saw two boys engaged in a quarrel, the
reason being an inevitable cycle tussle they had.

Instantaneously I was taken back in time and indelible
memories flashed infront of my mind.

Oh!! What days I had in my innocent childhood.

So many friends and so many cousins at home(I belong
to a joint family).

I still remember those days of childish cricket in
courtyards of my home. Those childhood games.

Ah!! How I wish I could go back in time.

The best song which I think makes me remember my childhood
is the song sung by phenomenal Ghazal singer, Jagjit Singh.
The song goes like this,

"Woh Kagaz ki kashti, woh baarish ka paani...."
(That dinghy of paper, those waters of rain...)

No comments: